- June 22 - 26, The Cape Cod Institute - Nauset School - Eastham MA United States
- July 10 - 25, The Yoga of Sleep and Dreams
- September 5 - 12, Dr. Naiman’s Healing Sleep Retreat - Rancho La Puerta - Tecate Mexico
- October 24, Tucson Medical Center’s 7th Annual CardioVascular Symposium - Westin La Paloma Resort - Tucson AZ United States
Mindful Sleep, Mindful Dreams
We don’t get sleep because we don’t ‘get’ sleep.
Most sleep struggles are rooted in a misinformed, myopic and overly aggressive posture toward sleep and dreams. Healing our sleep and dreams requires a radical shift in thinking. We must learn to cultivate a more mindful and non-violent approach.
Dr. Rubin Naiman’s work is based on such an approach. Through an artful blend of sleep science with complementary and alternative medicine, it offers powerful integrative medicine strategies to support healthy sleep and dreams through:
(1) Individual sleep consultations
(2) Deep Green Sleep® healing retreats
(3) Training for health professionals
(4) Consultation to organizations, spas and resorts
(5) Top quality sleep products
Dr. Rubin Naiman
Rubin Naiman, PhD is an internationally recognized leader in integrative sleep and dream medicine. He is director of Circadian Health Associates, an organization that provides information, goods and services in support of sleep health.
Dr. Naiman is the sleep specialist and clinical assistant professor of medicine at the University of Arizona’s Center for Integrative Medicine, directed by Dr. Andrew Weil. He also serves as Director of the Sleep and Dream Advisory Board for Sleep Studio. Dr. Naiman is the author of a number of groundbreaking works on sleep, including Healing Night, Healthy Sleep (with Andrew Weil), The Yoga of Sleep and ToSleep ToNight as well as a number of professional book chapters and articles. He also blogs about sleep and dreams for the Huffington Post and Psychology Today.