- January 29, 2016 - January 31, 2016, The Yoga of Sleep Healing Retreat - Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health - Stockbridge MA United States
- February 20, 2016 - February 27, 2016, Dr. Naiman’s Healing Sleep Retreat - Rancho La Puerta - Tecate Mexico
- March 16, 2016 - March 20, 2016, Addicted to Waking, Integrative Mental Health - Psychotherepy Networker Symposium - Washington DC United States
- July 14, 2016 - July 18, 2016, Sleep and Dreams Training - Sivananda Yoga Ashram - Loire Valley - Orleans France
- July 20, 2016 - July 23, 2016, Sleep and Dreams Training - Sivananda Yoga Seminarhaus - Tyrol - Tyrol Austria
Wild Sleep and Dreams
We don’t get sleep because we don’t ‘get’ sleep.
Most sleep struggles are rooted in a misinformed, myopic and overly medicalized posture toward sleep and dreams. Healing this requires a radical shift in thinking. We must remember that sleep and dreams are natural experiences and learn to trust their guidance.
Dr. Rubin Naiman’s work is based on such an approach. Through an artful blend of sleep science with complementary and alternative medicine, it offers powerful strategies to support healthy sleep and dreams through:
(1) Individual sleep consultations
(2) Deep Green Sleep® healing retreats
(3) Training for health professionals
(4) Consultation to organizations, spas and resorts
(5) Top quality sleep products
Rubin Naiman, PhD is an internationally recognized leader in sleep and dream health. He is the sleep specialist and clinical assistant professor of medicine at the world-renowned University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine directed by Dr. Andrew Weil. He is also director of Circadian Health Associates, an organization that provides information, goods and services in support of sleep health.