- July 11 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Yoga of Sleep and Dreams - Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center - Paris - Paris France
- July 13 @ 8:00 pm - July 14 @ 8:00 pm, Healing Night – Yoga, Sleep and Dreaming - Sivananda Yoga Ashram - Loire Valley - Orleans France
- July 14 - 18, The Yoga of Sleep – Certificate Course - Sivananda Yoga Ashram - Loire Valley - Orleans France
- July 18 - 20, The Yoga of Sleep - Sivananda Yoga Seminarhaus - Tyrol - Tyrol Austria
- July 20 - 23, The Yoga of Sleep: Sacred and Scientific Approaches to Sleep and Dreams (22 Hour Certificate Program) - Sivananda Yoga Seminarhaus - Tyrol - Tyrol Austria
Wild Sleep and Dreams
We don’t get sleep because we don’t ‘get’ sleep.
Most sleep struggles are rooted in a misinformed, myopic and overly medicalized posture toward sleep and dreams. Healing this requires a radical shift in thinking. We must remember that sleep and dreams are natural experiences and learn to trust their guidance.
Dr. Rubin Naiman’s work is based on such an approach. Through an artful blend of sleep science with complementary and alternative medicine, it offers powerful strategies to support healthy sleep and dreams through:
(1) Individual sleep consultations
(2) Deep Green Sleep® healing retreats
(3) Training for health professionals
(4) Consultation to organizations, spas and resorts
(5) Top quality sleep products
Rubin Naiman, PhD is an internationally recognized leader in sleep and dream health. He is the sleep specialist and clinical assistant professor of medicine at the world-renowned University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine directed by Dr. Andrew Weil. He is also director of Circadian Health Associates, an organization that provides information, goods and services in support of sleep health.